Connect a USB storage device to your compatible ASUS router to access data files and stream your media straight to your AiCloud app or from a unique Web link in a Web browser.
- Update your ASUS router to the newest ASUSWRT version to ensure AiCloud compatibility.
- To set up Cloud Disk, plug USB storage to the router. The default login details for Cloud Disk are the same as the default router login.
- Connect your iOS or Android devices to compactible routers using Wi-Fi. The AiCloud app will automatically guide you through the setup process.
Whether you're using Windows®, Mac OS, or even Linux PCs,ASUS AiCloud lets you access, stream, and share your home network or online storage data through a personalized Web link. For even greater convenience, download the ASUS AiCloud app to your Android or iOS smartphone and access all the same data on the go. Smart Access even lets you wake up sleeping PCs in your network so you can access everything remotely.
- Smart Access uses your Network Places (Samba) settings, including accounts, shared folders, and more. Once you enable it, you can access your Network Places (Samba) from any location at all times.
- Private IP AiCloud support will be added in future (for example WAN IP:192.168.x.x; 10.0.x.x; 172.x.x.x). As of this writing, you can setup port forwarding or DMZ to access private IP addresses remotely.
- You also can wake up your home or office PCs remotely by WOL.
Smart Sync keeps all media files, data, and other content you want to share from online storage services* like ASUS WebStorage,
your home network, and even other AiCloud-enabled networks*
up to date in real time to easily share and access the same file version whereveryou are.
- To use Smart Sync, you need to sign up for an ASUS WebStorage account. This step requires USB storage be connected to the router.
- Launch the AiCloud app. Choose a specific folder in Cloud Disk that you want to sync with ASUS WebStorage, then follow the steps shown in the app.