Industry-leading RS926-E7/RS8 2U 4-way server offers high performance professional computing power, fast data transfers, and optimal system power management, all of which are critical features for HPC and data center applications.
Quad CPUs and 7 expansions up to 2 GPUs support
• Built on quad Intel® Xeon® E5-4600 processor technology, supporting 32-core/64-thread computing, up to 1TB in main memory, and seven expansion slots.
• Ingenious internal layout design supports two double-deck graphics cards at once, ensuring true super computing power for HPC and data center demands.
•Exclusive ASUS PIKE card offers an easy and cost effective upgrade to 6Gb/s SAS on demand.
Extreme Fast 56Gb/s Infiniband for HPC
• The RS926-E7/RS8 utilizes the fastest InfiniBand™ interconnection interface available to achieve the best performance in resource deployment and data transfers.
• The lowest possible latency and highly accessible bandwidth are perfect for HPC applications, providing extra fast and consistent networking capabilities.
Optimized design for power efficiency and data center management
• The RS926-E7/RS8 offers customers an optimal platform with more power, enhanced security, and complete server consolidation.
• New ASUS Node Manager allows users to monitor and regulate power usage, which is especially useful when managing mass storage servers and virtualization applications.
• 1+1 80 PLUS Platinum power supplies raise energy efficiency up to 94% in AC/DC conversion.